- 2 cups ice
- 1 can (400ml) full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons cold water
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons cane sugar (or any sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegan Chocolate Sauce (you can make your own from our recipe here!)
- 2 Scoops of Cocofrio Ice Cream (Your choice of flavour)
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients (except the Cocofrio ice cream), and chocolate sauce. Pulse to break down the big ice chunks, then blend on high until you are happy with the consistency.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on the insides of your serving glasses and fill with the iced chocolate mixture.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass, and top off with your desired amount of chocolate sauce.