- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
- ½ tsp plant milk
- ¼ tsp cacao nibs
- 1 scoop of Cocofrio
- Small ramekin bowl
- Place all ingredients except the cacao nibs and Cocofrio into a ramekin bowl or mug and stir until all the ingredients are mixed well and resemble a batter.
- Sprinkle some cacao nibs over the top
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute and check if it has cooked. If it has risen and the centre bounces back when you touch it, it is done.
- Add a scoop of your favourite flavour of Coco Frio (We have used our Hazelnut choc delight)