- 1 ½ cups gluten-free oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cocofrio ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients: oat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt
- Add water and milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second intervals until just warm.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients - water, milk, coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup and extract. Whisk until mixed together
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan filling each cup about ¾ of the way. Bake for 16 - 20 minutes.
- Place muffin pan on a cooling rack to cool for 30 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and continue cooling on a rack until completely cooled. Serve with your favourite scoop of Cocofrio ice cream and raspberries.