You will need..
- Coconut whipped cream (see recipe below)
- 2-3 scoops of Cocofrio ice - cream (We have used Choc raspberry ripple & Sticky date)
- Coconut flakes
- Nuts and seeds of choice
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise and place it onto a dish
- Add the whipped cream
- Add your favorite flavour of Cocofrio
- Add strawberries, coconut flakes, nuts and seeds
To make your coconut whipped cream:
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk, chilled for 24 hours prior
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Chill the can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 24 hours prior.
- After chilling the can, open and scoop the solid white coconut cream into a bowl. Discard the coconut water or save for another use.
- Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat the cream until fluffy and smooth.
- Store in fridge when not in use.