Our simple Coconut bliss ball recipe is vegan, gluten-free and paleo friendly. The perfect 3 pm pick me up to have on its own or topped onto your Cocofrio.
- 1 ¾ cups desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- 3 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 scoops of your favourite flavour of Cocofrio (for serving)
- Place the coconut and oil in a food processor on high speed until smooth
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse again to combine
- Shape the mixture into 12 small balls and roll in the extra coconut
- Chill in the fridge for an hour before serving
- Serve onto your Cocofrio or simply enjoy on its own!