Coconut oil, honey and green tea face mask for radiant skin
This combination of antioxidant-rich green tea, soothing coconut oil, lemon and honey will leave your skin feeling moisturized and radiant
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon green tea leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Whisk together all ingredients into a bowl. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed together and that the coconut oil is not separating.
- Use your fingers or a cotton swab to spread the mixture evenly on your face
- Let sit for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
Oatmeal coconut facemask for acne prone skin
Coconut oil is a great choice to help cure acne prone skin because of its antibacterial properties.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- Warm water
- Place oatmeal into a bowl and pour in enough warm water to create a paste-like consistency.
- Mix the coconut oil in with the oatmeal and mix well
- Apply to the face and exfoliate your skin by gently rubbing in a circular motion.
- Leave the mixture on for 15 minutes and rinse with cool water.