- ⅔ cup refined coconut oil melted
- ⅔ Cup coconut sugar
- ⅔ cup vegan brown sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Cocofrio ice cream
- Heat oven to 175 degrees Celsius. In a large bowl, mix coconut oil, sugars until well mixed. Stir in almond milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11 - 14 minutes or until edges are light brown and tops look set. Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Scoop out your Cocofrio and place it onto the cookies and make a sandwich. Enjoy!