- 1 ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil, plus more for cooking
- 1 medium ripe banana
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup gluten free all purpose flour
- ¾ cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 - 2 scoops of your favourite Cocofrio ice cream
- In a large bowl, add oat flour, gluten-free flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add banana and mash. Add in melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup and whisk. Add in non-dairy milk and continue to whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently fold together and mix until the batter is well combined.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Prepare with coconut oil.
- Once hot, spoon your batter onto the skillet. Cook until the surface of pancakes have some bubbles and the edges appear dry and then flip. Repeat this until you have used all batter
- Serve pancakes with Cocofrio and toppings of your choice. Enjoy!