- 1 ½ cups whole wheat or spelt flour
- ½ cup of organic raw cocoa powder
- ¼ cup of organic pure cane or coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ⅔ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2 scoops of your favourite flavour of Cocofrio
- Preheat waffle maker.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt. Add nut milk, oil and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Pour batter onto the waffle iron, close and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Gently remove waffles and serve right away.
- Place Cocofrio ice cream onto waffles and place another waffle on top to create your waffle sandwich.